It is summer time in Australia and I mangoes are in season so I am super excited. I love coming up with new recipes for my husband and I and today, I have come up with a quick and easy berry and mango sorbet.
You can whip this up with only a few key ingredients, and it is a great, healthy dessert for the whole family!
Berry and Mango Sorbet
- 1/2 cup of frozen mixed berries (can use fresh if in season)
- 1/2 cup of mango (frozen is OK if fresh is not in season)
- 1/2 cup of water
- Handful of ice (the more you use, the thicker and icy the sorbet).
1. Put all ingredients into the blender.
2. Blend until a smooth consistency.
3. Enjoy. Help For Fitness Team xx
Pro tip: If you want to serve at a later time, put mixture into a container. To serve, use a fork to create the granita effect like in the picture.
If you enjoyed reading this article, please share with friends and family. Sharing is Caring!
Do you have Facebook? Connect With Us: Help For Fitness – Facebook
Prefer pictures instead? Follow Us On Instagram: Help For Fitness – Instagram