Hi All. Just wanted to share with you my clean chocolate recipe! I love chocolate just as much as any other girl, and this raw chocolate recipe does the trick to satisfy my sweet tooth! This recipe is super simple and easy to do.
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 3/4 Cup Rice Malt Syrup / Honey (I used half of each)
- 1 cup Raw Cacao Powder
- Nuts of your choice (for topping)
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl
2. Use a mold or muffin tray and put chocolate into tray
3. Top with nuts of your choice
4. Put into the freezer for about 30 minutes
P.S If you try this recipe out, please let me know if you liked it in the comments below!
This recipe can make 16 shallow pieces of chocolate. It is quite rich so i would recommend only a small piece.
Nutritional Information: Mixture makes 16 Pieces = 1 Piece = 158 Calories, 10g Fat, 18g Carbs, 0g Protein
If you enjoyed reading this article, please share with friends and family. Sharing is Caring!
Do you have Facebook? Connect With Us: Help For Fitness – Facebook
Prefer pictures instead? Follow Us On Instagram: Help For Fitness – Instagram